Thursday, May 14, 2009

roses and acorns

These are not the pictures that I took. My mommy took them, but my mommy letted me have them for my blog. Even though if we put new batteries in my camera it still couldn't turn on, so that's why I used these pictures.

I like this because it kind of looks like an egg. But it's actually an acorn. It's from Puerto Rico. My mommy and daddy bought a necklace for me made out of shell pieces when they were at puerto rico.
This one reminds me of blue. I like blue because it's because it's a boy color. Some boys like girl colors and some girls like boy colors. It's because everybody can like their own color.

I like this one because this one is really beautiful. It's spring in Boston now. That means that lots of flowers are growing.
la la la. ok this is enough of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment