Thursday, May 14, 2009

my quiet time pictures

Every day when we're having a nap we have "quiet time" and quiet time is all about us being quiet and mostly going to sleep and sometimes we play...but by ourselves. No mama, I don't like quiet time. I like these pictures because they are in quiet time.

This one reminds me of lions chasing a mouse. That's why lions eat mouses. It's actually a picture of a game book.
I like this one because it's a picture of my little dolls blanket. It's a really special blanket because my grandma made it for me.
This one is the same thing, it's because this one is part of the blanket too. I really like this part too. It has stars on it.
This one reminds me of the color pink. It used to be my favorite color, but now it's yellow. I like yellow because it's really light like the sun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment