Sunday, January 3, 2010

Funny Pictures from New Years Eve

-0684All of these pictures are funny.  I think they’re really funny.  By the way, I got a new camera from my mom, that’s why I’m taking so many pictures again, my old pink camera broke. 

This is a really really really funny picture, it's of some of our friend’s dads singing a song, and it’s really funny.   I was having really fun at that party.  -0688 -0700 These two pictures I love.  They are really funny too.  And the sideways one is really funny, and I know how to take those sideways ones.  Emma and Josh are doing a funny song.  -0704

here is a video I took.  It’s of my friends doing the singing. -0706

I stayed up till midnight, am I so lucky?  I got to stay up and fire up all the bad things that I did that I wrote down on the paper at midnight.  It was really fun, we even got to drink a kind of fizzy drink thing at midnight.  We were the only kids awake, and we got to stay there cause we took a really long nap.    -0707I like this fruit picture, it reminds me of all the yummy things I ate on new years eve.   -0713This is a picture of one of Charlie’s favorite blankies.  Charlie really likes it, I took a picture of it at the New Year’s Eve party.  I don’t know why I did it, I just wanted to do it for fun, and this square is Charlie’s favorite square on his blanket.  He got on his birthday.  He calls is scrubby and sometimes Taggy. 

My new year’s resolutions are lots of things, I’ll tell you too:

1. learning how to ride a bike without training wheels.

2. learning how to read.

and I think I’ll tell you one more

3. learn about the body every day that we do daddy school. 

I have lots of other ones, but I can’t tell you because I don’t want to do too much writing on my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment