Sunday, January 3, 2010

Everything that you can maybe imagine

-0720This is a doll that I made out of wood.  My dad carved out the wood and I sanded it and put on the hair and drawed the eyes and stuff and put the stickers on and I colored her dress.  It's really fun to make dolls. I hope that if anyone has a daughter in their family and their dad gives them wood, they should make a doll like Moony.  Her name is Red Moony.  I like having my dad home from work.  I’ve made lots of things out of wood, but i still have a little bit more wood.  Charlie made a hammer out of wood, but he gave it to me, cause he already got one. -0740We had some people and their last name was snows come over, they came and they played with us.  It’s fun when people come over to play with me.  This is mom and the snows sitting on the couch.  -0743This is a picture of one of the snows that I took.  Her name is Ellie.  Doesn’t it look like a queen? -0752This picture is me kind of being a queen like Ellie.  I like pretending to be a princess, sometimes I like pretending to be a queen.   -0755 This picture is like a rainbow.  Doesn’t it look like it?  It’s kind of like the reflection, kind of like the light of my hand, it’s a picture of my had up close.

-0762This is the last picture I took of one of the snows.  It was snowing hard.  Don’t those white balls look like shooting stars?  -0739  And this is a cute giraffe, I took a picture of it, isn’t it cute?-0734This picture is one of the snows too, her name is Rebecca.  I like Rebecca, she says funny things.   -0735 This is Emmeilne walking.  Did you know that she took her first step, and now she’s walking around the house like crazy.  She likes to carry things when she walks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel! I am your cousin, Elle's friend! She told me of how great of a writer you are! I like your blog a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, It's Elle , not Claire. I have always been looking on your blog and I LOVE it!!! I look at ALL the time! Hannah is my friend and she likes to look at your blog too!!
    -elle :)

    ReplyDelete