Wednesday, February 4, 2009

red for valentines


This picture reminds me of all of the colors. Red used to be my favorite color. I like red. Oh yeah, that's my favorite color. This is a picture of a pillow, but it might be a blankie.

This is so silly, I can even laugh. That's kind of like Charlie asking somebody, why is this treasure box in my hand. I like charlie. He is my favorite brother. And he is my brother. Oh yeah. Oh yeah, oh yeah.

This reminds me of white and pink. This is my sister Emmeline Rose. I like my sister Emmeline. Just like Charlie. Charlie LOVES Emmeline. I mad her give her first laugh. I just would smile and rock one of her boosters. Oh yeah, she's my favorite person in our family.

This is a beautiful picture. This reminds me of all the favorite colors that I like. Pink, and white and orange. I think it might be a pillow, or some kind of blanket.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment