Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Hazel Love for Valentines


I like taking this picture of myself. It reminds me of when I be sad and happy. It's kind of like a mixed up of sad and happy. It makes me of love of valentines season. And I would love you to see more of my blog. Ok, that's enough of Hazel.

This might be the same thing. I think it would be a mixed up thing too. It might be me having a sad time. Or maybe you can see my blog. Hazel. That's enough.

I like this picture. It reminds me of when I was taking a picture of my mom and she was taking a picture of me. I like that one. It was fun. I wish you could do more compliments. Hazel, oh, yeah. That's enough for me. No more of that.

I like smiling. This was my favorite picture cause I took a picture of my own self. This reminds me of smiling. I like smiling. Oh yeah, that's the funnest thing of all.

2 comments:

  1. Hazel: We love your blog. You are so talented! I agree you deserve more compliments. So compliments, and more compliments to you! Love, Julian and Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel!!! You are so cute in the pictures of you!!!
    -Elle

    ReplyDelete