Monday, April 23, 2012

Newsflash: Hazel loves Legos

I've just started liking Legos.  Ever since I got to England, well, before that too.    I absolutely love them.  I've played with them more than anything in England. 
For Eater, there was a new type of Legos that I got from the Easter Bunny.  And I played with them a lot.  Charlie let me borrow his Lego platform.  So I used it and I organized it into different rooms.  One room is for studying all about fashion designing and things because, did I tell you that the thing that I got form Easter came with a girl and that girl was a fashion designer.  She has a lot of accessories.  It was really fun building it.  She even has a lego laptop.  It came with a camera, but I lost that.  

PS. The reason why I'm writing this is that I feel like people still don't know that I like Legos and Charlie does too, but people know that.  
These are my two Lego girls.  I don't have any Lego boys, cause I don't really like them, at least I kind of like them.  

Again, I still can't tell you how much I like Legos!

No comments:

Post a Comment