Sunday, October 4, 2009

My broken arm

 

 

When I was camping, I was visiting another cabin that wasn't mine. Then I was playing games with my friends and then I wanted to get off the bed so I jumped off. That's how I got a broken arm.

2009-09 first iPhone pics 129

The X-ray picture reminds me of when I got my broken arm

2009-09 first iPhone pics 133

A doctor came in and he gave me a kind of medicine that gave me an itchy nose.  One of the medicines gave me sleepy but my eyes were still open, and when I got up from my sleep my cast was on and I felt kind of dizzy.

2009-09 first iPhone pics 134

They took another x-ray to make sure my arm was OK.

2009-09 first iPhone pics 136

5 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel I hope your arm feels better and I know you broke your arm from Julian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addi shouted this at the computer screen when she saw your pictures: "Hazel, I'm sorry...your friend misses you!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Hazel how brave you look in those pictures! Your arm is all crooked and everything and you're not even crying. Claire has been saying prayers for you every night and I think she's a little jealous of that hot pink cast. Elle had a hot pink cast when she was younger too, but her's was smaller. It didn't go all the way past her elbow.

    Now you need to write a post about how you take a bath with a cast on. I bet that's hard!

    Love you Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel im glad your ok!!!! i hope you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete