Saturday, January 17, 2009

addi's birthday party of fun

Hi. This is my friend Addi. She's my best friend and she just turned four. Now that's that. That is now there. No more.
Hi. This is my mom. She loves me. She's the best mommy and her name is Mommy. And now no more.
This remembers of Addi blowing out her candle. That's my favorite part because that was a lot of fun having that party. I wish YOU could see me come to it. It was lots of fun. Now, that's all. Ahh, good bye. Good bye. Good bye. Good bye.

This is not me. This is one of my favorite pictures. She was just looking at my favorite friend's baby sister. Her name was taylor.
That was fun, with you and me shooting. That's one of my favorite things for you charlie. I wish you could have a camera too. I like having a blog. And this is my favorite party too. Good bye. Now that's that. No more.
love me and myself. This is my favorite picture because my mom took this picture of me with my camera.
That's who I was just talking about. That's the picture that was just, I just, I just, I just, I just passed. This is Taylor.

This is Taylor's mom. She was in primary too. I wish you could come to the party too again. That's all I want for you.

1 comment:

  1. Hazel-
    Thanks for posting a picture of me and Taylor!!! Yay!! I love your blog! Great photos lil' missy!!

    ReplyDelete